Silver Cutlery – Restoration
In addition to selling antique silver cutlery and cutlery boxes of various sizes, we offer every service related to silver cutlery and tableware. Our workshop will do the following necessary works:
- knife blades are exchanged for stainless blades (rustproof washable)
- cutlery and tableware are polished to a high gloss – these then only need to be cleaned regularly and will keep their gloss with regular care
- upon request monogram engravings are removed; monograms and coats of arms are engraved
- damaged parts are removed, aligned or replaced if necessary
- metal parts are silvered and repaired on request, e.g. handles of the cutlery box, chrome plated
For your loose silver cutlery, we manufacture exclusive cutlery boxes in every size and model based on original templates made of mahogany or oak wood with chrome-plated handles using deerskin or velvet for the drawers as interior fittings. The box will be completely adapted to your wishes.
Also, engravings for monograms and armorial engravings can be done. Our carpenters can renew existing cutlery boxes and the metal parts can be re-nickeled. Missing pieces of cutlery in every shape and size can be added to the original, interior fittings can be made of every material and colour. Our specialists and blacksmiths are happy to help you with any kind of silverwork.
If you have any questions about your family cutlery, we look forward to seeing you in our shop. In addition you can also send us pictures of the cutlery and your request and we will be happy to mail a quote back to you.