Antiques & Fine Arts Stephan Andréewitch

 

Stephan Andréewitch Antiques and Fine Arts, was founded in 1979 and has been dealing for over 30 years with antique clocks, furniture, paintings and decorative arts of the late 18th to the early 19th century.
Our first premises were in Vienna’s 7th district, in Burggasse 12, but we moved to Vienna’s  4th district, in Favoritenstrasse 10, in 1982, where we took a small shop. In 1990 the store was extended and in 1997 a further store was opened in the heart of Vienna’s 1st district, in Seilergasse 14. Then in October 2005, to celebrate the gallery’s 25th anniversery a new shop was opened in Vienna’s downtown just opposite Dorotheum Auction House (Spiegelgasse 23). Here we specialize in wall clocks, but also mantel and carriage clocks, furniture, paintings, decorative arts, chandeliers and miniatures from the baroque to Biedermeier. In May 2010 we moved to Stallburggasse 2, 1010 Vienna.

You find us in the STALLBURGGASSE 2, 1010 VIENNA

 

Kunsthandel Stephan Andreewitch